Instructional Design Certificate (Live Online)
As an instructional designer, you have the power to impact organizational results by designing learning experiences that give participants the knowledge and skills needed to perform their jobs well. To be an effective instructional designer, you need a structured, step-by-step design process that you can rely upon to create outcome-based training.
In this Instructional Design Certificate course, you'll gain access to all the approaches, design models, and tools you need to create impactful learning events. The program consists of 10 modules that address all aspects of the instructional design process in detail: assessing organizational needs, designing the learning experience, developing materials, and evaluating effectiveness—giving you a complete playbook for how to create training programs. As you go through the course, you'll have the opportunity to practice each step of the design process—getting guidance and feedback along the way.
Why You Should Attend
- Explore the breadth of the instructional design process from start to finish.
- Address common challenges such as engagement, motivation, and retention through good design.
- Gain access to a collection of more than 20 templates and tools you can use in your practice.
- Earn an industry-recognized certificate, continuing education credits, and an ATD digital badge to share with your networks.
ATD's Instructional Design Certificate is backed by years of research and learning science*. As an organization dedicated to the talent development profession, our instructional design courses have empowered thousands of designers to successfully create outcome-based learning events.
What You Will Learn
- Apply learning theories and models, the ADDIE model, and the needs assessment process to training initiatives.
- Identify behavioral outcomes and create learning objectives.
- Apply the elements of the course design process to design, develop, and curate content for your learning experience.
- Identify design thinking and rapid prototyping techniques for course design activities.
- Apply a variety of course and process evaluation methods to course design activities.
- Determine your level of future readiness in instructional design and develop a plan for continued learning.
11/5-11/23，每週三及六 下午1:00-4:30， 總計6次，21小時
· Session 1: Saturday, Nov 5: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan
· Session 2: Wednesday, Nov 9: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
· Session 3: Saturday, Nov 12: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
· Session 4: Wednesday, Nov 16: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
· Session 5: Saturday, Nov 19: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
· Session 6: Wednesday, Nov 23: 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Taiwan time
· Learning Design Basics
· Needs Assessment
· Developing Learning Outcomes and Objectives
· Course Design Process
· Selecting Delivery Methods and Media
· Developing Content for Different Learning Experiences
· Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
· Designing and Developing Learning Materials
· Design Thinking and Rapid Prototyping
Who Should Attend
· Developed for participants new to instructional design or for those who want to gain a comprehensive skill set for designing instructor-led learning, this certificate program covers the entirety of the instructional design capability in the Talent Development Capability ModelTM.
· This program is appropriate for those who want a professional training certificate to verify their understanding of instructional design principles and practices. Applicable roles include instructional designers, independent consultants, professional trainers or facilitators, or training coordinators.
Roles: Instructional Designer
優惠價 (Now~9/30) NT$38,500
原價 (10/1~10/25) NT$45,500
ATD亞太年會+教學設計 課程 (Now~9/30) NT$48,000 原價NT$53,300
|APC 亞太年會票卷乙張||優惠價 NT$ 14,800|
|教學設計課程||優惠價 NT$ 38,500|
|APC 亞太年會票卷乙張＋教學設計課程(Now~9/30)||組合價 NT$48,000 (現省 NT$5,300)|
美國售價US$1695 (member), US$1945 (non-member)
Facilitator: Niamh Jordan
Niamh Jordan is a highly experienced executive coach and leadership consultant with an international career spanning 22 years in executive coaching and mentoring, leadership consultancy, corporate training and learning and development. She has a Bachelor of Education with honors, from Queen’s University, Belfast, Northern Ireland, and a master’s degree in executive coaching and mentoring from the Institute of Leadership and Management. She is a faculty member at the Institute of Healthcare Leadership and Management, a member of the Association of Coaching and a senior consultant with FranklinCovey, delivering a range of leadership topics.
Niamh is a hands-on leader capable of strategic and critical thinking, identifying potential in others and inspiring them to action. Her strength lies in liaising and building strong relationships as well as in facilitating professional development across multiple platforms while consistently displaying exceptional communication skills and a strong sense of moral and ethical principles. She demonstrates a balance of professionalism, passion and practicality in inspiring others to action.
She is currently working across a range of industries, focusing on one-on-one executive coaching, skilled facilitation, team and leadership development, action learning facilitation and coach and mentor training. Niamh has completed executive coaching and leadership consultant assignments in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Ireland, Vietnam and Thailand. She has coached, facilitated and consulted in organizations at C-suite, middle management and new graduate levels in a range of industries, including; healthcare, hospitality, aviation, education, construction, entrepreneurships, oil and gas and government entities.
What Our Participants Are Saying
"My favorite takeaway from the program was an in-depth lesson that took us from the needs analysis stage to the follow-up stage in easy-to-understand steps. Any level of trainer, leader, or developer of talent can learn from this class."
"My favorite takeaway from the program was the idea that less is more. Keeping information clean and simple and letting pictures in visuals explain themselves. Also, the importance of evaluations at all levels. The resources that you receive during the class make it worth your time. The sharing by the facilitator and the other participants expanded my way of thinking of designing learning."
"The course materials are well designed and very practical. The checklists and job aids will be very useful in designing instructional design programs. The program followed best practices in adult learning and focused on practical application. The activities were well designed and respectful of my professional experience and my time."